Stop firing declare expression..
There is a requirement to run a migrtaion activity thru' agent to update a property in the existing cases. But the same property also has a declare expression and we don't want the declare rule to fire while the migrtaion activity is running. If anybody has any idea, pls suggest.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Declare expressions are not getting fired on a embedded page property which is not on clipboard
- How to read a property value without firing its declare expression with change tracking as "whenever used"
- Declare expression stops running on new instance
- Declare Expression stopped working after R-A-P import
- Declarative Expressions stops working