SQL Error page
How to use the connect SQL error page in our Activities to form the error message for displaying to the user.
Please let me know if anybody have the idea.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- SQL Script syntax errors in DDL for Page 7 SI Payments framework Upgrade in SI Payments 7 Build
- Error on running a Report Definition "Failed to create Java VM | SQL Code:0 | SQL State XX000"
- DB2 SQL Error: SQLState 42884, Error code-440 after upgraded to 7 (split schemas)
- BIX Extract sometimes does not run even stand alone not from Agent rule- Getting expection- ERROR- SQL error getting the next row to be extracted
- SQLState 57014, Error code-952: com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.SqlException: DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE:-952, SQLSTATE: 57014, SQLERRMC: null