Soap Service created to generate Work- not working using external SOAP UI client.
I created a SOAP based webservice that invokes the flow to create work Objects.
When I tested the webservice by opening the Service rule in Pega. Specifying wsdl and input values, the webservice created a Work Object sucessfully without any issues.
Now when i do the same request using a SOAP UI client. The Work Object is getting created but has flow problems " No routing information was provided for this assignment."
and it is getting assigned to adminsitrator.
I found that in case 1, Pega was using the current user context to create the user, so the created work object was being assigned to the current user.
When I make the webservice call through SOAP UI, no such context exist and hence the PRPC is showing flow problems.
How to fix this. Any help would be appreciated.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- pySLADeadline & pySLAGoal are not computed as per the calendar while creating the case from external system (Via Service-SOAP)
- SOAP service WSDL when hit from external doesnt create WO.
- Creating a Service Wizard to Generate SOAP
- Work object to PDF generation in Soap service
- SOAP Service- Dynamically Create Cases for Different Work Pools (rulesets not available in Service AccessGroup)