Soap error in production
i got this error in production,during releasing application scenario in which cases this error happened, how to resolve this error
**com.pega.pegarules.pub.services.RemoteApplicationException: SOAP service failed.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- I have a product rule created in pega 7.1.9, I have added data instances to this product rule. When I go back to open the product rule is get the following error message, what is the cause? pzInsKey of the selected Data Instance: This must be a valid ke
- test connectivity for Connect-SOAP without running application in production
- What could be the reason for SOAP Service Failed, error: com.pega.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport level information does not match with SOAP Message namespace URI
- When logged into production and logged into the phones an error message that says "HTTP Error: Unknown". User is giv
- Difference between Custom Error and Product Error