Small Work Area after Portal Customization using Containers in Harness
1. While using Screen Layouts in harness, can the header and footer be made scrollable?
2. I have created a portal SamplePortal. It has a harness SampleHarness. I have 3 containers inside the harness, one for header, one for footer and one for the body(center). Inside the body container I have a tabbed layout group. One tab is my Dashboard, other is my dynamic container for new work objects. On creating a workitem, the work area is displayed very little(Height is fixed to 150 px by default). I am unable to view the full screen. Any solution for this?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Composite Portal Harness Tab Group Dynamic Container, customised tab name in userworkform, however this only works for active tab, when user refresh the browser all tabs reset to OOTB pyID
- work area to dynamic container Exception scenario is not working
- Work area upgraded to dynamic container with no tab
- Layout that can be set in Harness work area(inner harness)
- Open a tab at the Portal level on click of a link within the work object work area