SLA- Email needs to be send after 7 days
I have a requirement that need to send an e-mail after 7 days[like after 7 days from the case got resolved].
Please help me that how to configure this SLA and another point is, where we will store the value that after 7 days needs to be send an e-mail. In Pega, is any specific table to used to track all SLA related actities?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Localized subject for Email send from SLA
- Sending emails on Goal, Deadline & Past Deadline SLA
- My SLA rule doesn't update the urgency or send any emails as per my configuration
- Cannot send automatic emails for sla
- How to reset step level SLA- Is there any activity similar to Work(ActionChangeWorkSLA) or Assignment(ActionChangeAssignementSLA) to reset step level SLA's