I have an issue in project where I watched some cases are moving backlogworkbasket after running SLA escalation activity.Though the case has not reached pySLADeadline,pySLAGoal from pyWorkPage.I found activity was triggered due to pxAssignDeadlineTime has been reached in OverallSLA flow.
As per my understandings goal time and deadline time of OverallSLA flow is workobject level and it should be modified as per processing of work object.Work object SLA should be calcualted in such a way that assignment SLA should come within workobject time frame.If there is any such issue while doing calculation of SLA of OverallSLA this scenario will arise.
Please correct me if something is wrong.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to change Overall SLa calculation
- Business days calculation in SLA
- Case aggregate calculation is not functioning for one of the five calculations
- Question regarding Report Definition- I need to calculate a percentage and assign it to a column. The percentage should be calculated based on the result of 2 aggregated columns that is in the report definition.
- What happen if there is SLA at Work Object Level(Goal activity will fire on 9th day) and also SLA at assignment level(Goal activity will fire on 4th day).Now on 8th day work object isat assignment.What will happen?