SLA associated with a work object
I'd like to define a service level agreement on the completition of a work object.
To do so I defined a SLA rule, I updated the access group for the Pega-ProCom agent schedule to include my application ruleset and then I set the property pySLAName to the SLA rule in the model.
Now, with the model updated, I'm not be able to go forward the process flow because the system throw this error message:
"** You are not authorized to open instance ASSIGN-WORKLIST COMET-FW-ACCOUNTSADMINFW-WORK W-1!FLOWPROBLEMS".
Does anyboby have an idea on how to associate a SLA with a work object?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- What happen if there is SLA at Work Object Level(Goal activity will fire on 9th day) and also SLA at assignment level(Goal activity will fire on 4th day).Now on 8th day work object isat assignment.What will happen?
- SLA scenarios while an user is working on the same Case or Work Object
- How to Add SLA to already existing work objects
- Issue with Case Management Portal Open case Timeliness Report with Work object level SLA
- Change SLA of Existing Work Object