Skimming Ruleset to Minor Version
I have few doubts regarding the skimming operation. Whether the skimming operation will consider a rule which is checked-out by an operator?.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Minor version increment/skimming? what does Pega suggest on skimming?
- How to verify all rules have been moved after Minor Version Skimming?
- When to skim Major / Minor version
- Can ECT tool compare minor version of the ruleset if configured in Application XML?
- post upgrade ruleset versions should be created as next Major or next Minor