Setup Purge and Archive process for application
We have a requirement, We need to set up the log files archival and purge for every x and y days. This archival and purging process generally will be done by Unix Scripts. These are exexuted by batch jobs.
I have a thought of doing it through pega. Write logic to archive and purge in pega. And run the batch job using pega agents.
I want to understand the pros and cons of both the approaches. Also if we can achieve a solution using pega why should we do this using other approach?
Please share your thoughts!!
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- PRPC731 Purge/Archive wizard efficient enough to process large set of data?
- Pre-requisites for Pega Purge/Archive process
- Customize purge and Archival process
- How to ZIP WO's from application, needs to purge same WO's from PRPC DB and need to import that archive ZIP to client server
- Can modify the Purge/Archive OOTB to purge indivdual cases?