ServiceFile Service Requestor notreturning to pool
I am using Pega 6.2 SP1,websphere 7,
In this project we are using 3 service files which are used read uploaded csv file and create cases, opeartors..etc.
All the service file service package unauthenticated and requestor pool , maximum idle requestor 10, maximum active requestors 10, maximum wait is 10 secs. It was working fine until last week, suddenly all service upload's are failing once reached requestor pool reached more than 10 requestors, found out even though service pool maximum wait is 10 secs, requestors once finished is returning to service pool found out using SMA Requestor Management. We are not sure what is causing Service Requestors Requestors not returning to pool even after 5 to 20 minutes also.
Any Suggestion/ Thoughts much appreciated
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Experiencing Soap Service timed out issue (Timed out borrowing service requestor from requestor pool)
- Timed out borrowing service requestor from requestor pool for service package
- Timed out borrowing service requestor from requestor pool for service package: monitor
- Timed out borrowing service requestor from requestor pool
- Service File Requestors not Returning To the Pool