Service SOAP: Read parameter from http header
We are implementing a Service SOAP, and one of the required input parameters can only be passed via the http header.
Is there a way to read parameters from the http header when implementing a Service SOAP, either in the request mapping or within the service acitivity?
We'd be happy for any kind of hint. Thank you
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Requirement to add endpointURL in http header of Connect SOAP before invoking generic gateway service
- Accessing HTTP Headers- SOAP Service
- how to pass custom http header values in a SOAP service call
- SOAP action header under http not under SOAP envelope
- REST ERROR in LSA EXERCISE: the server responded with an HTTP 404 code, indicating that the resource does not exist. // The service response contained insufficient data for mapping: The following header(s) were not populated: [etag]