Service Package rule
I would like to know whether a requestor pool is used by services or listeners associated to a Service Package when the Service Package rule form is configured as follows: the Processing Mode property in the context tab is set to Stateless and Requires Authentication checkbox is selected.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pooling configuration with authentication possible in the service package rule form? (PRPC 6.3sp1)
- Custom Authentication Service in Service Package and consume Service REST
- Timed out borrowing service requestor from requestor pool for service package
- A record with this name already exists in the database. Services in the Service Package may be negatively impacted as a result of completing this Wizard.
- How does stateful setting on service package for rest services behave