saving data into a data table from clipboard
I'm unable to save a data that is populated into a clipboard into a data table we are already having. What we are trying to do is to take some fields from a UI form and save it into a datatable. can anyone give a suggestion on this.
Thanking you in advance :)
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- I have a Data class which is binded to external table. When I try to save an instance in this table for few roles it says "Database-Authorization-NoModifyAccess" error. But for some roles, I able to save an instance. Can somebody help why I am getting thi
- Can we save the data in clipboard including space at the end of the data in text?
- How to Save Repeating Grid from Clipboard into Data Explorer
- How to save data on local flow action to clipboard on click of button?
- Saving Data at clipboard from harness to Case ID