Save ZipOutput file (.zip) to desired location on my local machine (not on the Server where Pega App resides)
I am trying to use Java Step to create a .zip output file. However, due to limit RW access to the Server where our Pega App resides - i want to save the .zip into my local machine instead (local machine C:\Users\**\Documents directory will be the destination folder). Is this possible? And how may I reference this destination folder?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Save ZipOutput file (.zip) to desired location on my local machine
- How to map a location path(not in the application server path) for file listener in Pega clouds
- How to store the zip file in desired location
- Can I override the Pega server as the default file saving location to any other location
- Saving the file in a given location on the pega weblogic server