Rules not seen in rule reports
I have several ruleset versions that I am not able to see in the View/Rules reports.
I have ruleset versions 01-01-01 through 01-01-09. I created each version by doing a SaveAs from the previous version. Each version contains at least a few rules.
Yet when I look at the View/Rules/Find by Ruleset,Version, RuleType report, I do not see any evidence of versions 07, 08 or 09; the report ends after version 06.
All the rules are checked in. My Rule-Application rule references only the major and minor versions: 01-01. I have examined the database records in table PR4_Rule relating to the ruleset version definitions, and cannot see anything different about the last 3 versions.
Any ideas why these versions are not visible in the reports?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Refresh the data on the report without refreshing the section or report rule
- CLSA71- Rule Reporting Exercise- Cannot show properties from joined history-rule class
- Agent activity generating error 'You lack access required to execute RULE-OBJ-ACTIVITY RULE-OBJ-REPORT-DEFINITION PXRETRIEVEREPORTDATA'
- You lack access required to execute RULE-OBJ-ACTIVITY RULE-OBJ-REPORT-DEFINITION PXRETRIEVEREPORTDATA while logging into application
- File Listener- Only authenticated client may start this activity: RULE-OBJ-ACTIVITY RULE-OBJ-REPORT-DEFINITION PXRETRIEVEREPORTDATA #20150331T065247.158 GMT