Row Repeat and Dynamic Select.
1) When we use row repeat layout (say 2 columns) and then a Dynamic Select(DS) for each column of the row, where the method to generate the dynamic page for the first column is clipboard Page. There is an On Change event for first column, which runs an Activity to sets up the Clipboard Page for the select of second column and refreshes the current section.
2) The DS of the second column uses the Page generated by step1 as its method. Works fine for the first row, but when we try to add the second row, it messes up the already selected value of the first row. Let us know if anyone is aware of this issue, version 6.3
3) Same issue seen with Repeat Grid control instead of Row Repeat. Tried to run an activity instead of using the clipboard page, but seems to give similar issue.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Variable Dynamic Select in a Row Repeat?
- Can't add rows when testing dynamic select in repeat grid
- Row repeat with 2 Dynamic Select and 1 embedded section.
- In one Step I have configured a button in front of each row in the repeating grid layout and upon selection of any row and click on the button. i have to show the selected row in another step. how to configure?
- I have configured a button in front of each row in the repeating grid layout and upon selection of any row and click on the button, should save the selected value to a page.