Right click Option Export to Excel in IE 8
I have a decision table which iam running and generating some results in new pop-up window(result Harness).Here when i right click in the window i am shown with an option Export to MicroSoft Excel ...
i have clicked on the option which is will export the the data to Excel but iam shown with the below error message.
Unable to Open http://URL /!RunRule?pyActivity=Rule-AutoTest-Case.AllTestCasesForAutoGen.Cannot download the information you requested.
Thanks & Regards,
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- I cant view the data in the excel file which is downloaded from Pega through Export to excel option in reports
- Unable to call export to excel activity on the click of button. The standalone activity works fine.
- export current page to excel on click of button
- On click of icon, a list of option should appear same as in Pega when we click on OPERATOR MENU but here, I need to select one of the options then user will click on GO button to perform some action
- Is there a way to perform column filtering in Report Definitions and Export the filtered data into Excel? I came to know that Export To Excel doesn't retain Temporary filters. But our end users use this very often