Rich text box control formatting issue when read-only
We are using rich text box control to open a link to word doc but once it gets chnged to read-only mode it creates a format isse ( few spaces are lost etc.). How can we solve this ?
***Updated by Moderator: Vidyaranjan. Removed user added Ask the Expert tag. Apologies for confusion, shouldn't have been an end-user option***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega V8.2.2- Alignment issue with rich text editor control in read-only mode
- All text format is gone in read-only mode for text areas or rich text editor property.
- How to apply CSS formatting to the read-only text in an autocomplete control
- Dropdown control format (color) not applied in read-only
- The "Wrap Text" option on Grid Repeat Layout does not work when Read-Only Mode