Restricting access to particular case types.
In my application I have 10 case types, I want a particular user to have access to only 8 out of 10 case types and some other user can access all 10 case types.
Please help me on this, How to implement this?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Object Relationship quiz, Folder's member of different work types.
- Approval flow for changes on certain rule types.
- How to restrict access for certain group of users from specific instances of a case?
- Restricting Case Create Access for specific users
- Assign- Vs Case Type Class in Access Control- GRUN Warranty Case Study