Restart Tomcat after database restore?
Our PRPC system connects to 3 SQL Server databases (the PEGARULES db and two other application specific DBs). On our PRPC development system we often restore the application specific DBs. This breaks the connection from Pega to the DBs, and we have to restart the Tomcat web server to reconnect.
Does anyone know of any work arounds? It would be nice to reconnect without having to restart Tomcat.
Kind regards, Will Rayer
PS: I have checked the linked Pega articles and the forum and can't find anything relevant to this issue.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- After database restart we must restart also application server
- Restart TOMCAT server and clear the extract marker
- Need Root cause analysis Help- BLOCKER ISSUE java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError in our application- Tomcat Restart fixed
- Project Agents stopping in SMA after restart of Tomcat
- How to Prevent Tomcat auto restart in the LSA App Build 7.31 virtual machine?