REST service response issue
I have created REST service in Pega and which is using GET method.Query string is defined to use request params.Service activity is getting executed but response is not coming on external client like SOAP UI and REST client etc. I used pyDefault namespace to create XML stream rule for response.Any suggestions on this?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Setting Response Code in response from authentication activity for a rest service package.
- Getting "com.pega.pegarules.pub.PRException: Exception occurred while mapping incoming response to.response_POST.parts " while calling REST service
- How can I implement log SOAP/REST request, response, service status & response time in DB?
- Issue in Connect Rest(** Exception occurred while mapping incoming response to.response_POST.parts)
- How to get JSON response from Integrator Service-REST