If we need to reschedule an agent, do we need to recycle the application & JVMs for it to take affect? Can it pick up the new schedule without recycling? We are currentl on v5.1 sp2. Thanks!
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Getting Agent Rescheduling error
- Agents are rescheduled based on JVM start time
- Report rescheduling issue
- conditionally start parent agent (Allocator Advanced agent) only after all the allocated sub agents(standard agents) complete of their tasks using queue for agent method or activity in pega
- Agent: if we delete the agent rule, will master agent deletes the corresponding agent queue instance.