Reporting - SQL Function with a True False parameter
I've created a function with a True False type input parameter, but it's impossible to use it in a report definition.
I always get the following message when trying to use it in the reports:
- ** .pySQLFunction: ** Parameter 'Bool' of function 'booltoOuiNon' is the wrong data type; it must be a 'TrueFalse' value
The properties i try to transform are True False type and I have one parameter with data type "True or False".
Thanks in advance for your help.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Function Alias Return Yes if parameter is True else No if parameter is False
- True Or False Parameter
- Function which returns true false for the Boolean values
- while doing bix extract: the true/false properties are getting saved as 1 or 0 to DB. is this the expected behavior? is there any tweak to save as true or false
- Incorrect sql query. How do I get Pega to generate correct SQL query using function alias in a report?