Replicating File Service functionality
We have a requirement where a User should be able to uplaod an XML file and on Submit the File Service needs to be invoked. We were successful in achieving the similar functionality by configuring the File Listner and File Service. What we want now is that the User be shown a page where he can upload a file and internally call the File Service to process this file. How can this be accomplished?
Thanks in advance.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Has anyone seen these errors from SMA with PRPC 7.1.7? File not found: /jsp/services2/js/global.js; File not found: /jsp/services2/css/jmxclient.css
- How to convert File to ByteArray- I have file in service export path and i need to convert that file to ByteArray
- What all file types are supported in PEGA OOTB Attach File functionality?
- How to refer clipboard value within a '.js' file and pass its value as a paramter to a function within the j file
- Customer Service HC- Issues with Wrap Up functionality and CPM Portal Context