Refresh Section using Hidden Property. and call activity when refreshing Section
I'm try to refresh a Section using Hidden Property.
<input type="hidden" name="test" ONCHANGE= "handleClientEvent('SERVER', 'TestActivity','', '-1', event)" value="true" id="test" mode="NORMAL">
Call this property in onchange event. Using java script function
this work fine. and call "TestActivity" while refreshing section.
but i want to pass parameters to this activity. and parameters are define in another function.
Var testParameters= "Test";
how i pass "testParameters" variable to "TestActivity"? is it possible?
Note : Input tag was created in JSP page. All the functions are in same page.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- I have a flow and i need to start it in activity based on the pages of a pagelist property. For each page I have to start the flow as a new wo and I need to pass one property value from the page of pagelist property.
- How to show the popup created with Show-HTML in an activity, when the activity itself is used inside a Refresh Section action
- Refresh the section and call an activity
- On click of a button we calling Refresh Section and a activity and the Close action, but this randomly shows Status Success screen, any ideas on this
- Pega PRPC- 7.2.1- Activity called in Button Click Event's refresh Section Action is Executing multiple times