Read page type property from a blob using pr_read_from_stream UDF
I have a requirement to extract page type property for a work object from the blob stored in the database using pr_read_from_stream UDF or through any other method that can be used through a RDB methods from PEGA.
Please note that in my case since the assignment has been corrupted.Iam not able to use Obj methods for extracting the properties.
I am also able to get the values of the single properties (top level or within a page) with the query given below:-
Select pr_read_from_stream("PROPERTY",pzInsKey,pzpvstream) from TABLE
But how can i get the whole page property?Pls suggest
**Updated by Moderator: Marissa. Removed user added Ask the Expert and #helpme group tags. Apologies for confusion, shouldn't have been an end-user option***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
It looks like you looking for the property "Active" in the BLOB. Few questions
- Does the property Active exist in the BLOB for this pzInsKey? You can verify that by doing an Obj-Open-By-Handle for this instance and checking on the clipboard viewer.
- The property name (in this case Active) should be provided in the exact case as defined in the application. Is that the case here?
- Are you getting null if you tried to use pzInsKey instead of Active in the pr_read_from_stream function?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- SQL Connector Getting a Property from BLOB using pr_read_from_stream
- Read BLOB pzpvstream from database (pr_read_from_stream vs. DBMS_LOB.SUBSTR)
- Query Blob column (pr_read_from_stream)
- pr_read_from_stream is used for the optimised property
- "dbo.pr_read_from_stream" calling instead of "pegaData.pr_read_from_stream" in query for Un exposed column fetch in Report