Radio Button OnClick event
I have a property1 and Property2 with a prompt list shown as a Radio Button.
Property1 Radio Button
- option 1.1
- option 1.2
property2 Radio Button
- option 2.1
- option 2.2
- option 2.3
- option 2.4
This is what I want to do.
When user selects option 1.2 - option 2.3 should not be visible. How do I do this ?
BTW -- I am not allowed to make data model changes. I just started on PRPC 2 weeks back. My apologies if this is very simple and I missed it. Looking forward to learn for PRPC experts here on PDN.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Radio button OnClick event is not firing from grid layout
- I am using pySelected as a radio button in a grid view but on clicking on it in a row, no action is getting triggered. I have used onClick, Onchange,etc, as events and Run Data Transform, Run Activity, Post Value etc as actions. Pega version is 7.2.2.
- on-click events/refresh sections in the UI is causing empty space between section buttons and harness buttons in non-IE browser
- Radio Buttons: OnChange vs. Onclick
- Radio button in repeating grid onclick doesn't