Query on Automating end-user activities on Pega
Request forum members to kindly address below queries related to Pega automation,
- A process requires end user to access a public website, search for the customer on that site, review the Search Results, and accordingly take next steps in the process. How can we automate this in Pega? Kindly also share some examples
- A process requires user to read a hand-written form submitted by customer, check for customer name, signature, account number, etc. and match those details with System of Records. While it may be possible to integrate Pega with System of Record, how can we enable Pega to read forms and capture data in it? I guess some OCR/ICR kind of tool may be needed. If anyone has tried and implemented something similar, do share your experience
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to add Categories***
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to update categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
In answer to your first question, Pega Robotics Studio (formerly OpenSpan Studio) cannot be used to read handwritten notes.
Overall, we strongly encourage you to complete the OpenSpan Core Training course that is now available in Pega Academy. From the course, you will learn through fast-paced, hands-on training exercises how to interrogate and automate Windows and web applications. I’m confident that by completing the course you will gain the knowledge to answer questions like you posted to the community.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- SSOLogOff Activity is not reflecting in the end-user application
- Customers/Clients using LMS for end-user training
- Minimal BPS between PRPC server and End-User
- How to deploy the Pega Robotics Automation solution with different MS Office version on end user system
- Query Users with LDAP from Pega Activity