pxResults a Page list or a Property??
I faced this issue multiple occassions where I was using pxResults property in functions like getlistindex and the like. Pega is throwing an error saying the method cannot be applied to a Property. How come this is the case where pxResults is a page list property. Recently, I got this error when I am applying obj-sort method on pxResults list, where Pega is complaining:
"The method getProperty(String) in the type ClipboardPage is not applicable for the arguments (ClipboardPage)"
Can someone throw some light onto this one??
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Cast pxResult (Code- Pega- List) Into Page List Property
- Is there any limit for the pxResults page list under a Datapage set to 500?
- OOTB Page Group property at @baseclass similar to pxResults
- Getting error while skimming "caught exception while expanding property pyConclusionObject on page.pxResults(2)"
- Cast Property Page List With Data Page List