Purpose of "Skip Step" in a transition?
Since a transition is evaluated after the step is executed what is the purpose of having an option to "skip step" ?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to resolve "Skip New Harness— Unable to save starting flow" after recording a test case"?
- Unlock Rulesets during transition?
- Known defect in PRPC during stage transition?
- I want that, Step has to run when running for the 1st time only, when we want to run the case for 2nd time, that particular step has to skip
- Controlling stage transitions using the Approve/Reject step