Properties file for database pegarules not exist
we have a Pega PRPC installed. Now we want to have Apache Tomcat on each developers machine, instead of having on only one machine.
I copied the entire Tomcat directory and made necessary changes to start tomcat server. now whan I start tomcat server I am getting a error 'The properties file specified for database pegarules does not exist'. Can anyone explain which file is exactly missing?
or do I have to make changes in any properties file?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Adding a new column to an existing data table in pegaRULES Database
- Error Message Table pr_History_MYCLASS_10f3e does not exist in database PegaRULES
- View properties of Existing database
- Im using Command Line Tool to import jar files into my applications. Is there any direct method to encrypt the Database password that i store in "prpcutils.properties" file. Currently im exploring about the passGen utility, any advice on how to proceed.
- Unable to connect to database. Will only use properties from file.