ProductionLevel ==2 on Dev AND Live!
It was my understanding from one of our Pega consultants that pzProductionLevel == 2 on Dev and 5 on Live. After writing some conditions based on this, it turns out the conditions failed as it's 2 on Dev and Live.
Does anyone have any idea?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Visually identifying ProductionLevel
- Is there any way to restrict functionalities of Live UI? We want user to use Live UI, but don't want to give all options to user whatever developer gets?
- How to redirect from Dev1 URL to Dev2 URL from SSO Authentication activity
- Urgent: How to redirect Dev1 to Dev2 with cookies in Authentication activity
- In a remote system rule the IAC gateway URL that the rule references must be on the same dev instance and it does not recoganize the IAC gateway hosted on another Dev instance, why is that?