Processing PDF files with File listener
I have an requirement to read pdf or jpeg files using file listener and attach them to work object. I was able to do it for txt,csv and xml files but when we place some pdf or jepg files, file listener is not picking up and process it. I mentioned *.* in the file listener. Can the file listener process the pdf and jpeg files automatically or needs any option to enable. Please help me.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- When Moving a larger data file to file listener path while copying is in progress the file listener picks up the file and try to process it which is not fully copied.
- Difference between Idea Processing on File Listener Configuration and Epilog Processing on Service File Configuration
- 7.1+ File Listener generated report file name doesn't have time stamp that processed file has.
- File listener missed some files while processing more than 1K file count
- Parse PDF file to pyAttachStream property (Base64) using file listener