Problem with RuleSet Locking
I got a problem with ruleset locking. I am trying to lock the ruleset and it gives error message saying "Some rules are checkedout"
- I tried "Rules Checkout by me" . It gives No results.
- I tried "All Checkouts". It gives one rule(activity) and saying it is checkout by me.
- I opened the particular rule and it has no option to checkout/checkin .
Strange Issue. Appreciated any ideas.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can we lock a specification(rule) without locking the whole ruleset?
- How to delete locked rulesets without unlocking RuleSet Versions
- Require Password to unlock the RuleSet (or) procedure to delete the Locked RuleSet
- pzDefaultStageStep is unable to be edited because it is in a locked ruleset. Please unlock ruleset version.
- confirm password in locking ruleset version