Problem in Connect Java with .jar file created on application with JDE version 1.8.0
We are going to use a Connect Java to get info from a system which has version 1.8.0 while in Pega PRPC v7.1.8 we have Java version 1.6.0. Please suggest how to address this problem.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Importing application product jar files created in version 6.3 into version 7
- Importing Jar File for Connect-Java
- Connect Java from Pega 7.1.8 with jre 1.6 with external system on java version 1.8 and application server IBM J9 VM
- Problem while importing new jar file into the application.
- How i can get prpublic.jar and prlogging-1.2.14.jar for include my java project and then use in PRPC app (java connect)?