prmbeans.properties File Location
I am using 6.2SP2 personal edition which is running in Tomcat.
I am not able to access clipboard from SMA, RequestorManagement getting below error message
"Access to the mBean operation/attribute RequestorManagement.RequestorDetails[java.lang.String] has been denied. "
So solution for this , I need to set "deny.RequestorManagement.Clipboard = true" in prmbeans.properties.However I am not able to find the file in /webapps/prweb/WEB-INF/classes.
Even I searched whole tomcat subfolder but didn't find it.
Can some one help me to sort out this.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- In Pega 6.3 (WAS/ORACLE) the prmbeans,properties, prconfig.xml and prlogging.xml files were externalized by creating url providers (sample below). I do not see these instructions for 7.1.9; is that correct?
- prmbeans.properties file in weblogic
- Rest Response attachment stream for large files of size 500 MB gives java heap space error, can we choose the location to write file instead of stream to a property in response, similar to OOTB CMIS GetContentStream
- How to convert property holding xml to xml file and send it to a location
- Unable to connect external source location from File listener source location