Printing a Section as PDF
I have a requirement to print a current section as a pdf file.
(convert to pdf then print)
There's an existing funtionality in PRPC 5.5 but we are currently using version 5.2
Are there any other ways I could implement this?
Thanks in advance.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Print section to PDF including images and formatting
- Auto or Silent Print a PDF byte Array using default Printer by disabling Print Dialogue.
- Want to print the attached PDF in work item on click of a button with print preview pop-up of Google Chrome
- Print action printing only one section
- how to print a section, print button not working