Pressing enter key is opening an extra window.
As per my requirement, I need to perform an operation when I press "ENTER" key from the keyboard and display the results in the pop-up. I am capturing the event by checking for eventCode = 13 and using launchDialogSection. However, when I press ENTER, along with the desired pop-up, I am getting one extra blank window. Any suggestions on how to avoid this?
Please let me know if anyone got any ideas.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pressing Enter Key disables Continue & Cancel btn
- Assignment is to be performed when Enter key is pressed.
- In Non-IE browser, Flow Action is submitted when pressing the Enter Key
- Opening.html File type attchament using Open button from the popup is overriding application window.
- Getting Unable to open the attachment_You lack the required permission on click of attachment in Attachmnet List window.