Populating Index Table from Complex Property
In our project we have a complex property that we have now determined we need to report on. Since we cannot expose complex properties, through my reading I have found that we will need to create an associated index table so we can expose the property using declarative indexing.
My question, if I create the index table (now), what would be the quickest and simplest way to populate the table with data stored in the BLOB of the complex property?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Populating new Properties added to Index Class (Declare Index)
- In pega survey for complex question Answer Mode of Type Table,for this how can we create reusable column properties
- Populate data to new index table
- Index value is not populating in the property mentioned in the pyDefault.
- Declare index does not populate the values for old cases properties