Pop Up appears on click of listview "You are about to close an open work item which has changes that have not been saved"
I have a scenario on click of which a pop up appear "You are about to close an open work item which has changes that have not been saved" while I am not changing anything. This makes the application goes with an issue with an invalid pop up since i am not changing anything but still getting this pop up. Upon doing the research found that its a Pega OOTB v7.1 feature. Can anyone help me to avoid this pop up.
Appreciate your help.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Getting "You are about to close an open work item which has changes that have not been saved" when trying to refresh the section
- Error "You have lost the ability to make this change because a change elsewhere has taken precedence over the change you made"
- Have Created On List View Report and Want to Use in Report Browser, Facing Error "You must have a local ruleset available to create a category."
- Getting an error "You lack acces required to run Rule-Obj-Activity.." when calling the activity from Java
- Getting "You lack access required to execute" for user that has proper permissions