Personal Rules Cache
I have a doubt that y there is personal rules cache when there is rules assembly cache doing the same job?
Both the caches are per node and will update all the users in the node. So I find no difference between the functioning of both.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Rules Cache and Rules Assembly Cache
- Rule Cache and Rule Assembly cache
- I get an AES Alert that rule cache enabled false, how to enable the rule cache?
- How Rule Cache and Rules assembly cache works when an activity runs?
- Can we extend the feature of clearing the in-memory and DB Rule Caches for all Cache Management Wizards in SMA?