Perform Harness with screen layout
We have customized the perform harness with screen layout (header, left and right Panes.) and center pane with the pycasecontainer, because of this change most of the components are not working like Save and Refresh actions, Submit button to finish assignments, and we found one more issue that file upload is not posting the file path to the requestor page.
if we use the default container for perform harness every thing works fine.
Please let me know if anyone have this issue or suggest the work around.
PRPC Version : 7.1.7
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
None of the UI Actions/Functions which require form tag will work for screen layout such as FileUpload, RefreshSection, Submitting Form.
This is because Screen Layouts don't have the form tag.
As per Pega recommendation: Screen layouts are for portal harnesses only. You should use a column layout within a harness container to format a non-portal harness that creates a form tag.
Hope this helps
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- doFormSubmit on click of button replaces screen layout with perform harness
- UI Controls displayed in Perform Harness are half the width of the screen
- Container and Screen Layout in the context of harness
- Issue with Perform_Buttons harness, refresh harness is refreshing ActionContent section instead of entire harness
- Need to show review harness for some users insted of perform harness