Pega/Salesforce Process Extender - Multiple Gadget display
Our team would like to display multiple gadgets within a screen mashup in Salesforce, however, my Salesforce guys are telling me the Pega Process Extender does not allow them to do that.
Has anyone had success dealing with this scenario?
For example, the Salesforce team woul like to take two seperate gadgets, one for a worklist, and one for a "my cases" view and display them in seperate areas on the same Salesforce screen, with other Salesforce UI on the screen as well, and even in between these two sections.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega Process Extender isn't working in Salesforce
- Pega Salesforce App Extender is not found in Salesforce App Exchange. any new version on the way or it is removed?
- Pega Extender for Salesforce.com
- Pega Process Extender for SAP Business Suite
- Reuse/Extend OOTB stages/processes using Case Designer in Pega 7.1.8