PegaRULES Legacy Agents, timing of
Traditionally, the PegaRULES Agents were set on periodic schedule, which would start the clock when the server was started.
Recurring scheduling (a specific time each day) was a more recent innovation (v4? v5?)
The PegaRULES agents (through v7.1.2) remain on Periodic mode. So if you restart your server at 11am, then your RuleUsageSnapshot (which might take 40s) is at 11am everyday.
I suppose we could change this manually, but, it seems like we ought to just set this directly as a rule to never have to worry about it. But the Pega-RULES Agent rule is final.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- how to trace agents, listeners?
- We're having 4 servers in which 1 is dedicated to agents, if there is some SAN(Storage) Issue so all the servers are down. SAN team is asking us to give us the server priority list of servers, so that they might bring on Server and DB Up
- I want to know person who made the changes on specific Agents, Is there any way that i can check?
- PegaCLOUD upgrade from 7.1 to 7.2 creates functional issues for SMA, Agents, and SSO via SAMLAuth
- What are the PEGA OOTB system agents, that always need to be turned on? Please provide the list