In Pega v7.1.8, we are using simple questions rule from Survey Framework, In V6 the simple question doesnt display "Clear Slection" on the UI whereas in V7 it is by default checked in the question when upgraded from V6.
There are many rules and is there a way to uncheck "Clear Selection" checkbox in automatically in Simple Questions without having to go to all the simple questions checkout and uncheck the "Clear Selection" ??
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- In all the reports we have "Clear Filter" button. Can we change its function to--"When we click on Clear Filter button all filters should be removed and no data should be displayed in the reports". This is our requirement. Can we do this?
- "Clear Filters" in report definition is not fetching data in drill down report when a default date time is used in Custom Filter section.
- Hi, In Pega V7.1.8, we are using a report definition that is imported from Version 6 to 7. In V7, the report is not displaying the Grand Total row at the bottom like in Pega V6
- Passing Parameter to Pega Survey > Simple Question > Smartinfo Section
- Wrap answers of simple question in Survey