Pega v7 agents - appeared to be delayed until accessing through SMA
We have 2 nodes up for a v7 dev environment.
I noticed that SystemPulse wasn't updating the rules on one of the servers. Was SystemPulse running, I wondered?
We hadn't set up SMA for that node, so I added it to the SMA.
- The first time I clicked the node, it said there were no mBeans.
- The second time I clicked, it brought up the SMA dashboard, but did not list any agents.
- The third time I clicked it, it listed the agents… and it appeared that they all started… when I clicked it (!)
(this reminded me of the problem with the timing of legacy 24-hour agents that I had posted of in November.)
This could be something with the configuration on our end (which I didn't do, so I shall check), but I wanted people to keep an eye out for this.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega-DecisionEngine agents- Pega Marketing 7.3.1
- Admin Pop up appearing while accessing the Offer flows in Pega Marketing in Internet explorer
- Agents- To Run same activity 3 times in day at diff schedules. how to implement it?
- Question about Agents- "Trying to calculate the handle of a class whose instances may not be written to the database"
- [TechTalk] Agents- Managing, Tracing, Reporting Problems