Pega url after enabling SSL/TLS on app server doesnt work without hashed session id in url
Hi - Can some one please help me resolve the issue which I am facing after importing SSL/TLS certificates and performing other configuration on app server.
Now I can access my pega using url : https://xyz.mycompany.com/prweb/PRServlet/beEBp4uRVTogorRwSwWqbOtn9IL2fwdI*/!STANDARD
but I can not access pega using this url(without hashed requestor id in the url) https://xyz.mycompany.com/prweb/PRServlet. When I enter this url in my browser it seems trying to connect to server but after a minutes is shows "This page can't be displayed" error in IE browser instead of pega login screen in IE11.
I need to make sure that this url (https://xyz.mycompany.com/prweb/PRServlet) works without any session id in the url. So am I missing something in configuration?
My application details are as below:
Pega's native form based authentication(no custom authentication)
TLS 1.2 on weblogic app server
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- SSL/TLS Certificate not available and failing on Pega IAC Gateway (Web Mashup) when SSL offloading is done at LTM
- How to install an SSL/TLS Certificate on Pega IAC Gateway (Web Mashup)
- Does Connect-HTTP support SSL/TLS authentication in Pega 6.1 SP2?
- Lowest allowable SSL/TLS for 7.1.8 REST connectors
- Getting ssl/tls issue on configuration of rest service