Pega Process Extender isn't working in Salesforce
I'm trying to establish Salesforce integration with Pega via Pega Process extender but facing an issue with gadget visibility in Salesforce.
What I did:
1. Created gadget in Pega 7.2
2. Installed Pega Process Extender v.1.2.7
3. Configured it using guide on pdn.pega.com:
4. Created Apex controller to store credentials and visualforce page to display gadget.
5. When I open created tab Pega gadget is not displaying and in Chrome console I can see error message "SyntaxError: Unexpected token ;" with the link to source page
In the source page in connection attributes block I can see that pega.web.config.encrypt=;
Since flag "Encrypt" is unchecked in the setting, attribute pega.web.config.encrypt should have "false" value.
Could it be the cause of error? If so, how it is possible to configure pega gadget in Salesforce to send correct attributes?
Thanks in advance for any help!
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments