PDN Forums authentication timeout
[This is not a PRPC question, but I didn't know which topic to post it in.]
My PDN login credentials persists indefinitely; when I return to it after a while, it recognizes my ID.
On the other hand the PDN Forums subsite tends to have the authentication expire regular within the day. Often I just key in pdn.pega.com in the URL line and then return to forums to avoid having to re-login.
Perhaps these can be made more consistent?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Integrate forum entries in to main PDN search
- How to search in new PDN Forum?
- Authentication timeout and Requestor timeout
- Authentication LDAP service. Developed authentication and timeout activities doesn't work
- Acccess Group Authentication timeout OOTB pop up stream needs a change, we want to take back the user to login screen on access group authentication time out